What to expect when you visit:
- To maintain the safety of staff and visitors, we are asking all guests to please call ahead for tours and visits. Tours will be available Tuesday – Friday 10AM – 4PM. WE ARE TAKING APPOINTMENTS NOW!
- All guests must wear a mask or face covering over their mouth and nose while in the museum. Gloves and masks will be available for those who need them.
- Staff will be wearing masks for the duration of your visit.
- Hand sanitizer will be available in every room of the Museum for guests to use.
- As of right now we can no longer allow guests to touch or sit in the cars.
What we are asking of you:
- If you have been sick with a fever, cough or generally feeling unwell within the past 14 days, or have been in contact with anyone with these symptoms within the past 14 days, please visit at a later time.
- Please keep your mask on at all times during your visit.
- Practice social distancing and stay at least 6 feet away from staff and other guests outside your group.
- Have fun and enjoy your visit!
With everyone following these safety guidelines, we can ensure a safe and enjoyable experience for all! The health of our visitors, volunteers and staff is our main concern and we cannot wait for everyone to return!
Check out our website and Facebook page for any additional updates.